12 September 2017

My Gucci Wishlist

Gucci is a huge brand name in the fashion industry. it has proved through the years that it is capable of making fashion a joy, and turning clothes into an art piece.
That's why I call Gucci "My favourite Brand Ever"




I went through the Gucci web site and made wishlist which is a list of things I would buy if I could afford tem




To make shopping this list easier for you ,Every item is linked to the official brand site .





cheeres xx




































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

My Gucci Wishlist

Gucci is a huge brand name in the fashion industry. it has proved through the years that it is capable of making fashion a joy, and turnin...